August 2019 cheered me up with amazing sunflowers and nominated me for the sunshine blogger award!
Happy time of the year and lucky MurmelMeister!
I’m a bit disappointed I couldn’t track down the sunshine blogger award to whom created it and when. It must be around for a while. I met tonz of people, who are nominated for this award. Now, I am proud to be one of them as well. Thank you so much for sunbathing, for admiring the sun and for sharing some more light. It’s great to be part of this wonderful community!
From the bottom of my heart I’d like to thank Noah of Sincerely Yours for this nomination! I did not see it coming and feel very honored. At the same time, I’d like to adress my warmest congratulations to Noah. Honestly, the person behind Sincerly Yours, Noah Purser, is a true sunshine in my eyes: very colorful, interesting, full of energy, thrilling, open… I’m glad we came across eachother’s sites.
What is the sunshine blogger award?
If you have any connection to the WordPress Community, I am sure you have heard of the Sunshine Blogger Award. It’s a wonderful opportunity for bloggers to bring recognition to their favorite bloggers. More specifically, bloggers who inspire and bring good to the blogger community.
Rules for the sunshine blogger award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 questions.
4. List these rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post and on your blog.
Questions for me:
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What is the most important thing to you?
3. Who is your hero? (Real or fictional)
4. Which song can instantly make you smile?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is your favorite thing to write about?
7. What is your favorite show that features LGBTQ+ characters? (Sorry Noah, I gotta pass on this one, as I usually don’t watch TV.)
8. Which year would you call your year and why?
9. How is your 2019?
10. What is your favorite film?
11. Finally, what do you hope to do in the next year? (think BIG!)
Promise: I will answer all those questions within the next 11 days
|| each day, one blog and one answer.
I am very inspired to do it this way, as I think this really honors the person who nominated me and it really means appreciation for each and every question as well. Thanks to Red Skies Over Paradies for this beautiful way to cherish the world of blogging! It was Bernd’s idea and this time, I simply have to repeat after him, as he has answered the given question in such a great way. Thank you so much!
Questions for my nominee:
1. Do you prefer being a slow slug or a fast hunting leopard?
2. Feel like putting your head up in the air or just where it belongs?
3. You’d like to surprise someone with a special gift but got no idea what he/she likes? What do you do?
4. What suits you better: a gifted, rich, thankful or lucky person?
5. Imagine returning to school, which classes would you join immediately?
6. What do you like to improve on your website?
7. What is the most important ritual to you, that is part of your life? (Sorry Noah, I gotta pass on this question. I’m not into watching any TV.)
8. What are you currently wishing for?
9. Have you done something foolish or childish lately?
10. Imagine being reborn and being able to influence it, which body would you like to choose?
11. What is it, that you strongly believe in?
And my nomination goes out to:
In order to keep it special, I would like to nominate only this one website! So this one goes out to Marion, from the bottom of my heart: congratulations to you! To me you deserve to be the number one sunshine blogger, as you bring light into so many different lifes each day of the year! I totally admire what you are doing. Looking at your pictures, your hiding spots, your sentences… I always have to imagine how people react discovering your surprise. If they respond, how they feel, if it influences them and so much more. This is such a sweet gift and a perfect way to share positive energy. Thank you so much Marion to share all that with us.
Unfortunately the website is in German language only and the action is taking place where ever the German lady is. For my friends around the world, please let me explain the concept to you: “Findesatz” means “discovering one sentence”. Wonderful Marion is hiding a well wrapped sentence somewhere in public places and she shares it with us in her blog.
Please have a look at the pictures to get an idea on it! It’s absolutely wonderful!