I feel blessed, as I have received two more Award Nominations for MurmelMeister:
I enjoy creative writing.
I’m not limiting myself to anything. Hopefully I am reaching other humans and Are able to touch some hearts. Therefore, an award nomination always is a blessing to me. it inspires me to Grow and to move forward, in order to deserve each nomination.|| Sovely Matters
Penable Award is created to acknowledge the efforts of bloggers, done by Phoenix in April 2020. For further information, please check out the website: www.penable.net/2020/04/19/new-the-penable-award/
The wonderful Saba, was as kind as to provide me with this award: www.sabaniazsiddique.home.blog/2020/06/20/penable-award-i-ii-iii-iv-v-vi%f0%9f%8e%8a/
Saba is a genuine and very kind person and it is a pleasure to know her. Dear Saba, thank you so much for this nomination. I very much appreciate it.
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer
- If you receive this award 5 times, you will become an author of some of the posts on Penable
Q & A:
1. Where does peace really exist; heart or mind? Why/why not?
Being at peace is a mindset that is very hard to reach for most people. Finding your heart and your mind peaceful is a precious gift. Reaching a state of peace takes a lot of practice. It’s something that grows with you once you are more experienced and are living and enjoying life to it’s fullest. If you are lucky, you may reach a moment of feeling at peace. It is a strong feeling of returning home, knowing who you are and what you are thankful for. It is about appreciating life, being in the moment and so much more. It definitely takes a lot to reach this state. Is a great challenge. A peaceful moment is very fragile though. It’s over too fast, as we are living in a world, that is holding a lot of challenges and we easily are tempted to long for more. That’s our human nature of never being satisfied. Therefor to my understanding “being at peace“ is very special and fragile.
2. Share some of your childhood memories
I had two boys living in my neighborhood. We grew up together until I turned Nine and my family moved away to the country side. I enjoyed hanging out with the boys. They introduced me to Stars Wars, got me curious in Break Dance and so much more. We played outside when ever the weather was good enough. In our backyard we built huge space ships in sand. Fond memories of a great childhood.
3. How to tie a tie?
Taking your time, one step after another, patience and – there you go!
My questions to my nominees:
- What is the most emotional topic you can argue about?
- When was the last time you ate a shit sandwich?
- If you feel like doing something good for yourself, what would it be?
I’d love to nominate Katy Claire, for sharing her life with us. Wonderful words and photos, inspiring thoughts, great poetry, beautiful voice, plus some yummy recipes and so much more. Please check out: www.katyfunke.com.
I’d also like to reach out for Miss Kathrine White for her inspiration and her powerful ideas, gotta check out her website: www.miss-katherine-white.com.
Further I gotta nominate Katja of Katjas Bauchladen. Please check out her website www.katjasbauchladen.com to read anthing beyond boring daily life. It’s great thoughts for heart and soul.
I found a lot of blogger, who participate this award, at the same time I think it is a shame it seems like just another award. Unfortunately you can not track this award down to it’s creator and background that easily.
Rules for the Brainstorms Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag your post with the Brainstorm award and follow brainstorm, if you are willing.
- Display the Brainstorms award logo.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you’ve been asked. Nominate five amazing bloggers.
- Ask them five new questions.
I was nominated for the Brainstorms Award by wonderful Jay of September heart to hearts: www.septemberhearttohearts.wordpress.com/2020/06/28/awards-nominations-200-followers. I am delighted about this nomination, as Jays words were a true gift. Thank you so much, dear Jay! Jay caught my interest and touched my heart with beautiful poetry.
For anyone who is not familiar with MurmelMeister, please find a short introduction here: murmelmeister.com/murmelmeister
Marbles, sassy little balls. A timeless game for those, who remained young at heart. MurmelMeister can stand for various things. Probably everyone has hold marbles in his hands before. All over the world. Marbles. Timeless. Anywhere. With various colors and facets.
MURMELMEISTER BY HEART AND SOUL. I DO WRITE FOR THOSE, WHO ARE OPEN-MINDED TO THE MAGIC MOMENTS IN LIFE.|| Sovely Matters
Q & A:
1. What do you think is humankind’s greatest invention?
We invented so many things. A lot of them are very helpful, at the same time we did not invent the greatest of all. We need to make this world a place where we all are capable to live without destroying our own. Humans are one of the rare living beings that destroy it’s own kind. We are very creative, yet we did not find a solution for this…
2. How do you make yourself sleep when you can’t seem to get to sleep?
I continue reading a book until my eyes get sleepy.
3. While writing (your first draft of any piece) and reading, what do you prefer: digital medium (writing apps, E-books) OR conventional medium (Pen & Paper, Paperback books) ?
I’m old school, I enjoy paper in my hands.
4. What is your favorite genre of music to listen to?
It’s pretty much any kind of music as I don’t like to limit myself. I like anything with a great and sticky melody and a voice to remember going along with it. Growing up with music and working in the music industry, I came across a lot of different genres and songs. My playlist depends on my mood and what I’m up to. I have to admit that I mostly prefer real handmade music though. Real instruments, a great guitar, bass and drums…
5. What movie or book or person do you know the most quotes from?
I read many books of Paulo Coelho and I enjoy his quotes a lot. I think he is known for being inspirational for every day life, which is good. I need to point out that I very much enjoy quotes that are less expected. When you see a movie and there is one sentence that sticks with you and you simply need to write it down to makes sure it is lasting… I love it, when that happens…
Vom Herz in die Tastatur amiunzensiert.com
I feel like I received a lot of nominations lately and I also passed on quiet a few. Therefore I’d like to keep this special and limit it to one person only. It is a website written in German, inspiring and touching thoughts and I sure would love to read more from that blogger. That is why my nomination is going out to “Vom Herz in die Tastatur”!
My 5 questions:
- Which are your special ingredients, which you share with this world? || Was sind Deine besondere „Zutaten“, die Du mit dieser Welt teilst?
- When was the last time you felt at peace? || Wann hast Du Dich das letzte Mal tief zufrieden gefühlt?
- How do you spoil yourself? || Wie tust Du Dir selbst etwas Gutes?
- Name your moral, ethic or religous principles? || Was sind Deine moralischen, etischen oder religösen Grundsätze?
- Choose a time, place, circumstances – where do you see yourself? || Such Dir Zeit, Ort und Umstände aus – wo siehst Du Dich?