Real Neat Blog Award || lucky, blessed me. I am very thankful for the positive feedback and the involvement on MurmelMeister. You are the true heroes and I’d like to thank anyone to hang in with me. Thanks for joining MurmelLove.
Receiving an award is about appreciation and it is about what you make out of it and how to cherish it. To me this is real big. From the bottom of my heart I’d like to thank Dear Kitty for the nomination. It’s my first year of blogging and I’m already blessed by being nominated for two different awards. I really appreciate it a lot and will do my best to live up to the nominations.
Let’s all seize the day and do something good!
In late 2014, the Real Neat Blog Award was created by Dear Kitty. It is written that there are so many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention. The answer to this is the Real Neat Blog Award:
The rules of this award are:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
My seven given questions and my answers are:
- Who is your favourite visual artist? HR Giger (because his art is very intense, seductive, sexy and special)
- Which is your favourite bird species? Crane (because they are very impressive and simple beauties)
- Which is your favourite mammal species? Lion & Elephant (bow down to the king of all animals, the proud Lion and the heart and soul of the wild ones, my soulmates Elephants)
- What is your favourite insect? Fireflight & Dragonfly (impressed by their beauty)
- What is your favourite plant? Weeping Willow, Cherry and Apple Blossom, Yasmine (for the power, the emotions, beauty and smell)
- Where do most visits to your blog come from? USA & Germany
- If you would be invited to make a space journey, then to which solar system planet would you like to go? I would go meet E.T. again. (We do have a connection since I’m five years)
In order to introduce them to newbies, the questions for my nominees are:
- When did you start working on your blog?
- What is your blog about?
- How many followers do you have as of now?
- How do you get inspired for new blog posts?
- What is your biggest lesson learned since blogging?
- What are your main interests?
- How would you introduce yourself to an alien?
Dear Nominees, please feel free to join the Real Neat Blog Award. I’d be delighted if you enjoy answering my questions. You defintely belong to those outstanding personalities and websites, that I do visit regulary and that touch me in different ways. I’m glad to have met you out here!
My nominees are:
I would like to nominate a very sweet girl, who is very kind, polite and open to this world. Saba, you really deserve this!
Wicca Secret belongs to those blogs, that I feel strongly connected with. I enjoy the topics a lot, the writer Robert is a very kind, caring and sweet person and he adds new thoughts to my limited world. Please check him out.
Roland (German Webpage with English pieces) of Unendlicher Horizont is a wandering soul just like I am. I’m positive we met before. His writings feel very familiar and he touches my heart and soul. Please look not too far in the distance and meet Roland.
Thank you for hanging in with me. This Award sure is work if you take it serious. I do and I feel honored, so this is what I gotta share: appreciation.
…written with lots of love. Yours, Sovely